Sunday, September 15, 2013

home.

Every day I spend at Crooked Creek feels a little more like home to me, and I would love to invite you in. 

home is a wide open living room. 

home is my favorite reading chair. 

home is flowers in a mason jar and a pumpkin candle.

home is a messy kitchen with endless dishes. 

home is a mountain view that continually takes my breath away. 

home is setting the table for 10. 

home is an inviting entryway and the family calendar. 

home is a place to lay my head at night. 

home is keeping all my clothes in one little closet. 

home is photos hanging from twine that remind me of the ones I love.


Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest, 
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest.  {Henry Van Dyke}

_ _ _ 

If you would like to send mail to my new home, my mailing address is... 

PO Box 250
Fraser, CO 80442
_ _ _


Also, to those who have expressed concern about the Colorado flooding, I am thankful to say we are safe here at Crooked Creek Ranch. Please keep those in Boulder and the surrounding areas in your prayers as the rain continues.  

1 comment:

  1. Look how organized your closet is! And I love the pic of us on the twine <3

    MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete