Tuesday, August 27, 2013

today is the day.

Today is the day I move in to my new home at Crooked Creek Ranch. I am excited to meet new friends that I will share this adventure with. I am fearful of the countless number of unknowns that still remain. I am sad to have left so many I love back at home. I am overjoyed to live and work at a Young Life camp for an entire year. But mostly today, I am thankful for the past few days I spent exploring Denver with my mom. Take a look... 


City of Denver

Rainbow... God's promise to us. 


Mom and I had the joy to attend the Denver Broncos game on Saturday night. We sat way up in the 500 section, but the view was incredible.

There were no jets to do a fly over, but 5 guys jumped out of a plane and landed directly on the field. Unbelievable. 


As die hard Packer's fans, it was a must to wear Packers attire to the game. 


On Sunday, we ventured into the mountains, found a quaint, old town, and wandered around Winter Park.






We also stumbled upon a big park in Denver with beautiful flower gardens and a small lake. 




This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.   {Psalm 118:24}

No comments:

Post a Comment